AUP & TOS
Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service
Any services provided to a customer of Digital Stripe Inc. (hereafter referred to as the subscriber) under the Mini Stripe service offerings are governed under our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service as defined on this page. Any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service can result, at the sole discretion of Digital Stripe Inc., in termination of any and all services provided by Digital Stripe Inc. without refund for unused services to the subscriber. If the subscriber is terminated, all equipment belonging to the subscriber will be returned to the subscriber.
- Digital Stripe Inc. provides colocation services to subscribers which is limited to providing space for the equipment belonging to the subscriber in a data center and a connection to the Internet as part of the colocation service.
- Due to the nature of the Internet infrastructure, it is not possible to guarantee the speed of connection between the network of Digital Stripe Inc. and the subscriber’s systems outside of the network owned by Digital Stripe Inc.
- By using services provided by Digital Stripe Inc., the subscriber agrees that their use of said services does not constitute any of the following prohibitions. The subscriber:
- will not promote or disseminate any content containing viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content
- will not promote or disseminate content which is spam (unsolicited commercial email), is fraudulent, or contains material designed to mislead recipients for a nefarious purpose
- will not promote or disseminate any content that is pornographic, intended for adults only, or is sexual content in any form including information promoting homosexuality and abortion
- will not promote or disseminate any content that includes obscene speech
- will not promote or disseminate any content that promotes illegal drugs, alcohol, or tobacco use
- will not promote or disseminate content that contains threats or incites violence toward individuals or entities, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- The subscriber is solely responsible for the Internet security of the equipment that is connected to the Internet through services provided by Digital Stripe Inc.
- The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Digital Stripe Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Mini Stripe services, including but not limited to your violation of these terms.